- late night shawarma and deep conversations with the drunk on his bicycle in Hamilton
- hanging with Bill Welychka (from Much Music back in the day — Much Music is Canada’s MTV) and all the robot operated cameras in television studio in Kingston
- playing Le Loup Garou — The Werewolf in english + the search for an after hours in Montreal
- sharing cookies on our day off in Albany, NY on Wolf Road
- our 3 day stint in our wicked airbnb loft where we took a late night walk to a damn near empty dancefloor except for a shoulder shaking happy lone dancer who eventually made us get up and dance + the early morning rooftop jam session where we had to remove a stake of wood from Kirt’s foot + playing the Gibson Guitar Showroom in New York. Playing the infamous, Pianos on the Lower East Side, parking beside Wolf Night and our soundman named Wolff.
- when Wade’s phone & passport went driving off and then we miraculously found them (there is so much more to the story, but it’s way too long for here) + eating pizza slices the size of a newborn baby + running the Rocky stairs in Philly
- playing at Pat’s In The Flats (where The White Stripes played their first gig outside of Detroit), meeting 75 year old Pat who runs the bar by her damn self (Pat just lost her dog, that was half husky and half wolf) + then playing another bar up the street cause we were fired up in Cleveland.
Wolves and all, it was an amazing and bonding great time and we really can’t wait to get back on the road.